Inside Sales Representative
Summary: The successful candidate will drive revenue growth by uncovering new business opportunities and delivering technical sales support. The job requires a high degree of selling and collaboration. The role is fast paced and results oriented. While there is an urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for the achievement of results is shared amongst the team.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up by phone and email.
- Develop cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Provide direct support to customers in designing, implementing and troubleshooting wireless networks for video, voice and data applications for customers in North America.
- Obtain and maintain complete and accurate customer contact information, project updates and other details as necessary in the CRM.
- Clear path to Regional Sales Manager or Customer Success Manager roles.
- Perform other sales functions including but not limited to outbound sales campaigns via phone, email, or mail, soliciting new partner relationships, assessing competition, and develop sales opportunities as directed.
- Hold technical seminars and training classes to educate Fluidmesh customers.
- Support Fluidmesh sales department in quoting and designing large wireless systems in North America by understanding and interpreting technical requirements and preparing designs and quotations.
- Self-confident, outgoing, poised, lively and persuasive communicator who relates well to others.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- People skills, data entry skills, professionalism and motivation for prospecting and closing sales
- Demonstrated leadership
- A strong commitment to and history of achieving results
- Global Travel 10%
- BS/BA or Associate degree in business, marketing, finance, or engineering preferred