Tech support engineer
This role requires a highly-motivated experienced network engineer to manage international projects and customers in the rail, transportation and IOT vertical markets. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful team of engineers and executives running one of the highest-growth tech companies developing wireless products for video-surveillance, carrier-grade industrial applications and railway telecommunications in the wireless networking industry.
On-Site & Remote Project Commissioning & Support (60%)
- Using specialized knowledge to troubleshoot and supporting customers and projects remotely by phone or video conferencing and on site in North America, Europe and Asia
- Designing complex wireless networks for railroads, mass transit agencies, mining companies and other vertical markets
- Engaging with customers to guarantee continuous customer satisfaction
- Working with end-user on the design of large scale wireless projects
- Developing, leading and delivering web-based technical seminars (webinars), web-based training classes to educate customers and resellers and on-site technical training classes for resellers, installers and end-users
- Leading on-site customer surveys, technology demonstration and network commissioning in North America, Europe and Asia.
Project Management (40%)
- Engaging with customers to guarantee continuous customer satisfaction through managing milestones, ensuring projects are on time, on budget and meet all requirements.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects
- Engineering/technical background with solid TCP IP networking understanding
- Outgoing personality and the ability to relate well with others both in person and over the phone
- Having passed CISCO CCNA Certification is considered a plus
- BS degree in computer science or engineering