FM-SHIELD provides an easy-to-use, reliable, and robust method of installing Fluidmesh radios in extreme environments. FM-SHIELD is an auxiliary mounting kit designed to withstand specialized hazards, such as extreme vibration, highly-pressurized hot and cold water, and destructive impacts from heavy objects. FM-SHIELD also provides a solid platform from which to install and maintain a Fluidmesh radio under challenging conditions.
Please fill in this form in order to download the Product Spec Sheet.
FM-SHIELD – FEATURES
• Thick steel structure baked painted and Polycarbonate cover, suitable for pressurized-water and crash resistance.
• Special design and assembly, to make the structure resistant to strong vibrations on moving vehicles.
• Shock and vibration proof N-Female antenna connectors.
• Wall and pole mount options for flexible installation.
• Transparent front panel for easy inspection of the radio’s status LEDs.
FM 3200 ENDO, FM 3500 ENDO, FM 4200 MOBI, FM 4500 FIBER, FM 4500 MOBI
External connectors type
W x D x H 230 mm x 89.5 mm x 253.8 mm
2,8 kg without pole-mounting bracket
-40 °C to +70 °C
Salt spray resistant (see datasheet)
Pressurized hot water resistant (see datasheet)
Wall mount, pole mount