FM-SHIELD provides an easy-to-use, reliable, and robust method of installing Fluidmesh radios in extreme environments. FM-SHIELD is an auxiliary mounting kit designed to withstand specialized hazards, such as extreme vibration, highly-pressurized hot and cold water, and destructive impacts from heavy objects. FM-SHIELD also provides a solid platform from which to install and maintain a Fluidmesh radio under challenging conditions.
Please fill in this form in order to download the Product Spec Sheet.
FM-SHIELD – FEATURES
• Thick steel structure baked painted and Polycarbonate cover, suitable for pressurized-water and crash resistance.
• Special design and assembly, to make the structure resistant to strong vibrations on moving vehicles.
• Shock and vibration proof N-Female antenna connectors.
• Wall and pole mount options for flexible installation.
• Transparent front panel for easy inspection of the radio’s status LEDs.
FM 3200 ENDO, FM 3500 ENDO, FM 4200 MOBI, FM 4500 FIBER, FM4500 MOBI, FM 4500 FIBER
External connectors type
W x D x H 230 mm x 89.5 mm x 253.8 mm
2,8 kg without pole-mounting bracket
-40 °C to +70 °C
Salt spray resistant (see datasheet)
Pressurized hot water resistant (see datasheet)
Wall mount, pole mount